Thursday, February 2, 2012

Groundhog Day

This year has flown so far.  Fortunately, we have enjoyed a very mild winter. 
My business has already enjoyed some success in 2012 by completing some editing work.  Due to the marvels of the internet, I have assisted a couple of professors who live 2/3rds of the way around the world. 
And I've done some good networking with individuals who may indeed need some training done to get that phase of the business started. 
Next week is another CABLE luncheon; CABLE is a group of highly-dedicated-to-networking Nashville women (and yes there are some guy members, too).  The speaker for February is Nikki Giovanni, an American poet originally from Knoxville, TN, who is now a professor at Virginia Tech.  I took a look at one of Nikki's webpages, and she has collected over 30 honorary doctorates.  Wow. 
I'm working on improving my product these days, a sure-fire way to success.  When I'm ready to roll it out, it will be fabulous.  In the meantime, stay patient with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment